Essentials Primary 6pc Set: Creative Art Stamping Polish Collection
A stamping ninja's basic tool!? Our?Essentials?Primary Collection gives you all the staple colors you need to start your nail stamping journey.? Colors in this set includes:?So Metal, Heart of Gold, Midnight Madness, Fireside, BAM! White, and Straight Up Black. Grab these polishes and get stamping, you will absolutely love them!
*WARNING* : Keep away from open flames. ?Adult supervision for ages 6 and under.*INGREDIENTS**: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl acetate, Nitrocellulose, SD Alcohol - 40B, Adipc Aid/Neopentyl Gycol/Trimelitc Anhydride Copolymer, Isopryl Alcohol, Trim ethyl Pentayl Disobutyrate, Silca, Triphenyl Phosphate, Benzophenoe - 1, and D&C Violet #2.
- THICK + HEAVY! These second generation stamping polishes are super pigmented and stamps gorgeously.
- PRIMARY COLORS: So Metal, Heart of Gold, Midnight Madness, Fireside, BAM! White,+ Straight Up Black.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE! These stamping polishes are only tested on our nails before yours.
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- stamping polish
A basic must have for all of your stamping needs.
I bought the Essentials Primary set because these are the colors I use the most for my nail art. Great coverage when stamping. Just what I was looking for.
This color is so pretty and adds the perfect touch when you want to glam up any mani
A deep black!
Overall it is a perfect black stamping polish. It transfers good and has a deep and strong black color.
I love this gold! It's so bright and sparkling; I've only tried it on dark colors so far but it stands out beautifully. Excited to play with more combinations!
Beautifully Rich Color
I prefer this ochre tinted stamping polish the most over the other gold hues because it has such a rich color that stands out against other polishes. Definitely that beautiful yellow gold instead of a champagne hue. Works wonderfully on dark or light base coat colors.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.