Tattoo Collaboration: Katja G. (BM-XL409) - Single Plate
We collaborated with the ever-talented Katja Gerasimova to create this dreamy and psychedelic stamping plate for our Tattoo Collection. Extreme details give these imaginative designs an element of surrealism. Capture your ideas with dream jars or fly away in a UFO.?Reverse stamp with your favorite colors or stamp with just black and white.?No matter what you decide to create, we know you'll achieve amazing results with our premium quality stainless steel and precision laser engraved images. We love to hear from you! Show us your beautiful manicure, give us a shout out?on Instagram, and let us know what you think in the review section?below!?
*NOTE*: Due to differences between monitor displays, actual color may vary slightly from image. Bundle Monster is a registered trademark of Remi Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Bundle Monster. Bundle Monster trademark is protected by Trademark Law.
- BMC x KATJA G: Katja’s art is high in demand, and we’ve got some of best designs here for your nails.
- IMAGINE THAT: Explore your creativity with UFOs, aliens, dream jars, and galactic babes.
- DREAM BIG: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features 15 gorgeous designs.
- SPACE OUT: Just scrape, stamp, and swoon for detailed manicures.
- INTRICATELY CRAFTED: Our laser-engraved stainless-steel guarantees precision & quality results use after use.
I love this plate!
It is my new favorite stamping plate. Since I bought it, I used it in every single manicure. I only wished for the pictures of the girls to be a little more smaller.
I love the image on the plate but that are big and doses not fit on my short nails. But I still can get the middle of the image on my nails and I hope people can tell :/
I'm having a lil bit of trouble getting the design on this plate to stamp perfect, the eyes never stamp completely, but the faces and the alien are good.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.