Dual-Ended Pencil Stamper/Clean-Up Brush with Replacement Silicone Stamper Head
Start small but dream big! We'll help you get that little stamp right where you want it. Our?Dual-Ended Pencil Stamper and Clean-Up Brush?stamps the tiniest details with accurate precision. Pick up small accent designs or target specific areas of larger images with our tiniest stamper yet. The opposite end of this stamper features a flat angled clean-up brush to help you wipe away excess paint from your skin and cuticle area for faster, prettier manicures!
- Tiny 0.6” soft silicone stamping head reduces mess?for perfect placement
- Long 5.3" handle maneuvers like a pencil for better control
- Flat angled clean-up brush?wipes away excess paint
- Acetone-safe bristles curve with your movements for gentle, precise cleaning
- Clear acrylic handle filled with sparkly jewels
- Protective caps to protect stamper & brush from damage when not in use
- Includes (1) replacement stamper head
Small and simple, yet greatly significant. This tiny stamper?will change your nail stamping game completely!
*NOTE: Clear acrylic handle may become cloudy when exposed to acetone. To maintain the best condition of your?acrylic handle, avoid contact?with?acetone and wipe hands clean before use.?
? PRO TIP:?Use scotch tape or a lint roller to clean handle and stamper.?Acetone-grade solution may be used on the clean-up brush.
- PRECISION STAMPING: At 0.6 inches, this is our smallest silicone stamper yet
- LET ME PENCIL YOU IN: Long 5-inch handle feels just like a pencil for better control
- FASTER CLEAN-UPS: Flat angled clean-up brush wipes up all those little mistakes
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED: Protect both stamper and brush ends with protective caps
- HARDCORE STAMPERS: We've included (1) extra silicone stamper head for a fresh start
Not so great
I really wanted to love this but unfortunately I am so dissapointed. It's extremely hard to pick up an image with the stamper. The rubber stamper also keeps falling out which is frustrating. The brush end needs to be much stiffer and possibly shorter in order to be an effective cleaning tool. Considering the high price, I expected much better.
Pencil stamper/clean up brush
I have only used the clean up brush so far and it does the job it’s intended for. When I went to use the brush for the second time, the cap got stuck to the brush and all the little crystals in the handle came spilling out. I had to pry the brush head away from the cap and used a glue gun to secure the brush head to the base. Since then I haven’t had any problems.
The brush I used once and on 2nd time came unglued. The paint brush part stuck in the lid with the decorative beads going all over the floor. Cheaply made.
Works great for the smaller images
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.