Hella Holo - Extra Fine Holographic Nail Art Powder
Hella Holo sold here! That's right, this lustrous pot of ultra fine, loose holographic nail art powder is just what you need to brighten up your manicure. Each pot of Hella Holo comes with 1g of pixie dust worthy nail magic along with a soft tip sponge applicator wand to buff that chrome rainbow onto your nails. *TIPS + TRICKS are based off of our no wipe/tack free formula gel top coats*: For best effect, we recommend that you use a dark colored (black is the best) gel polish as your base color. You will need to cure a top coat over your base color before applying our powder. Once top coat is cured and dry, use the sponge applicator wand to scoops up some powder and begin rubbing firmly over the tops of your nails until your nails look like chromed out holo awesomeness! After you achieve your desired level of shine, apply another top coat and cure one last time.
- HOLO POWDER HEAVEN. This pot of holographic nail powder make your nails looking a chrome rainbow.
- WE GOT YOUR HOLO FIX. Simple rub on this powder to black base colored gel nails to get Holo shine.
- ITS ALL BY WEIGHT. Each pot has a predetermined amount of powder (1g) and is not filled to the top.
- TOOL SUPPLIED. We also provides a soft tip sponge applicator to buff in that lustrous holo shine.
- TIPS + TRICKS: Please see our item description for a full application process for holo-riffic nails!
I love this stuff it works amazing. Its easy to use and a little goes a long way
Best Holo Powder so far
I really like this powder. It was incredibly holo even though I used with regular polish (since I'm allergic to gel polish. The pot is small but when you use it and realize how little you need for a full set of hands, then you realize that stuff will last a while. I would certainly recomend this.
It is fun to use, a little difficult. Kind of a learning curve but I am figuring it out.
I tried several methods of
I tried several methods of putting the powder onto my cured gel polish, and it wasn’t going on. I even wiped the nail before hand in case there was a sticky layer to remove. It was wiping straight off despite rubbing it in for a long time, and I tried putting a top coat on top of it and filled the colour significantly.
Very easy to use and amazing results!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.