Artist Collaboration: Sloteazzy (BM-XL210) - Single Plate
Love the look of watermarble but hate the WORK of watermarble? Sloteazzy's collaboration plate (BM-XL210) promises water marbling will be so much easier with her plate! So get ready to experiment with your reverse stamping methods. You're welcome! We are uber excited how this XL stamping plate came out, and us at Bundle Monster and Sloteazzy hope to see you rocking these designs on your newest nail art manicures soon! *APPLICATION*: Apply any color nail polish to your chosen image on the stainless steel plate. Using a scraper, remove any excess nail polish. Using a stamper, stamp the image in a rolling motion. Stamp the design directly to the nail. Not only are our nail stamping plates easy to use, but your design can be changed as easily as a coat of nail polish! **NOTE**: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate.
- We have teamed up with a trendy nail blogger to create an unique nail stamping plate.
- Sloteazzy came to us with water marbling design on a stamping plate. Talk about taking the headache out of such a cool style of nail art.
- Designs on plate BM-XL210: Half buffet and half full nail water marbling patterns.
- Plate pictures are in digital format. Actual plates are made of stainless steel.
- Stamp over solid colors or create a decal to instantly spice up any manicure!
A Must Have!
This plate is a definite must have when starting out with stamping. It's very versitle and great for all occassions! This lpate is a great way to rpactice reverse stamping, doing gradients, and any other stamping techniques. Plus it's a great way to cheat at watermarbling.
Like all other plates I've purchased here, this has been easy and fun to use.
I haven't used it yet, but the etching is wonderful. Can't wait to use. it.
Good quality, deeply engraved. I hate when the engraving isn't deep, but this plate is easy to transfer the designs.
Like the different watermarble options but alittle hard to scrap without smearing.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.