Dual-Ended Pencil Stamper/Clean-Up Brush with Replacement Silicone Stamper Head
Start small but dream big! We'll help you get that little stamp right where you want it. Our?Dual-Ended Pencil Stamper and Clean-Up Brush?stamps the tiniest details with accurate precision. Pick up small accent designs or target specific areas of larger images with our tiniest stamper yet. The opposite end of this stamper features a flat angled clean-up brush to help you wipe away excess paint from your skin and cuticle area for faster, prettier manicures!
- Tiny 0.6” soft silicone stamping head reduces mess?for perfect placement
- Long 5.3" handle maneuvers like a pencil for better control
- Flat angled clean-up brush?wipes away excess paint
- Acetone-safe bristles curve with your movements for gentle, precise cleaning
- Clear acrylic handle filled with sparkly jewels
- Protective caps to protect stamper & brush from damage when not in use
- Includes (1) replacement stamper head
Small and simple, yet greatly significant. This tiny stamper?will change your nail stamping game completely!
*NOTE: Clear acrylic handle may become cloudy when exposed to acetone. To maintain the best condition of your?acrylic handle, avoid contact?with?acetone and wipe hands clean before use.?
? PRO TIP:?Use scotch tape or a lint roller to clean handle and stamper.?Acetone-grade solution may be used on the clean-up brush.
- PRECISION STAMPING: At 0.6 inches, this is our smallest silicone stamper yet
- LET ME PENCIL YOU IN: Long 5-inch handle feels just like a pencil for better control
- FASTER CLEAN-UPS: Flat angled clean-up brush wipes up all those little mistakes
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED: Protect both stamper and brush ends with protective caps
- HARDCORE STAMPERS: We've included (1) extra silicone stamper head for a fresh start
I am just learning about nails. I'm 58 and was looking for a new hobby and maniology has been great. I love everything I get from you guys. Thanks
This tool is so convenient for me, I am able to switch between two tools with just one hand, allowing me quick and easy nail art. It’s lightweight and absolutely stunning! And makes cleaning my nails, or putting oil on my cuticles easier than ever!
Amazing! It works great
I used it to add small stars from a stamping plate to add to my manicure and it work really well it picked up the stamp right out of the packaging no priming or anything. The only thing we there was no replacement stamp head like it said there was hopeful the company will fix this issues for me
A good clean up brush is a much for beautifully stamped manicures, so having one on the end of this stamper makes for a great combination. This pencil stamper has become my favorite. It is perfect for smaller stamps, ones that do not cover the entire nail. With this smaller stamper you do not have to use a latex barrier. It also reduces the chance of picking up nearby designs that you do not want on your nail. I think every nail art enthusiast needs to have this in their nail art toolbox.
Great stamper, meh brush
I've had no trouble picking up polish with this stamper. The stamping pad is super squishy and enlarges the design somewhat. I wish it was clear so I could see where I was stamping, though. And the brush's bristles are too long for detailed clean up work.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.