Artist Collaboration: Kelli Marissa (BM-XL213) - Single Plate
Another year, another collaboration plate set! Bundle Monster has scoured the internet for some of the hottest nail bloggers out there to bring you our third round of Blogger Collaboration stamping plates. This time around we worked with Kelli Marissa and posed a question. What can you fit on short nails? And, just like Kelli, she wants you to reach for the cosmos and make your manicures twinkle like the night's sky. *APPLICATION* : Apply any color nail polish to your chosen image on the stainless steel plate. Using a scraper, remove any excess nail polish. Using a stamper, stamp the image in a rolling motion. Stamp the design directly to the nail. Not only are our nail stamping plates easy to use, but your design can be changed as easily as a coat of nail polish! **NOTE**: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate.
- COLLABORATION TIME AGAIN! A 3rd set of nail bloggers helped create a new set of nail stamping plates.
- OUT OF THIS WORLD! Kelli Marissa gives us (BM+XL213). She wants you to reach for the cosmos and make your manicures twinkle like the night's sky.
- BIG RELEASE? GO XL! All designs on our XL plates (4.75x2.4in) are a mix of full nail + buffet style.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
Great to use over some of Kelli's Starrily polishes to really pull together some amazing galaxy nails!
I have gotten so much use out of this plate and I love the astral theme. Whenever I use this stamp, its so easy to layer and get incredible designs in such an easy way. Definitely a must have!
Love this plate to create some awesome galaxy nails. So many ways you can be creative with just a single plate. Never had any issues picking up the designs either. Stamps beautifully.
Galaxy nails in seconds!
This plate makes creating galaxy nails super easy! I gives us soooo many options. The designs stamp great.
I love space-themed stamps and this is definitely my favorite.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.