Artist Collaboration: nailedthepolish (BM-XL214) - Single Plate
Another year, another collaboration plate set! Bundle Monster has scoured the internet for some of the hottest nail bloggers out there to bring you our third round of Blogger Collaboration stamping plates. This time around we worked with nailedthepolish and she has one question for you. Do you like Unicorns?! If so, she has your back with her magical inspired plate full of all things cute, fun and full of unicorns. Now we're just missing the HOLO! *APPLICATION* : Apply any color nail polish to your chosen image on the stainless steel plate. Using a scraper, remove any excess nail polish. Using a stamper, stamp the image in a rolling motion. Stamp the design directly to the nail. Not only are our nail stamping plates easy to use, but your design can be changed as easily as a coat of nail polish! **NOTE**: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate.
- COLLABORATION TIME AGAIN! A 3rd set of nail bloggers helped create a new set of nail stamping plates.
- FOR THE LOVE OF UNICORNS! Nailedthepolish gives us (BM-XL214) and it is full of unicorns and wonderment!
- BIG RELEASE? GO XL! All designs on our XL plates (4.75x2.4in) are a mix of full nail + buffet style.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
I am smitten with this plate!! I also used Maniology stamping polish, Star Slinger: Psychedelic Stereo (B158), for the images. The gel polish itself was just generic something-or-other's I bought off amazon, one a baby blue color and the other a light pink. Over the gel polish is Born Pretty 0.8g Chrome Powder (NH09). The images stamp very well, and the stamping polish is a dream to work with!! Thank you, Maniology!! I have a bunch of your plates yet to try, and just ordered about a dozen stamping polishes. Love your company!!! The first photo has no filter but is a bit grainy, the second has a light filter to help with the lighting, and the last has a filter to make the images really pop. >3
Easy to use
Looks good mixing images on nails
I love all of the plates
All of the plates I have bought are awesome. They are very good quality for the price. I will definitely be purchasing more
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.