Perfect Trio - Bam! White + Straight Up Black Stamping Polish + No Smudge Top Coat 3pc Bundle
This triple threat of BAM! WHITE (B170),?Straight Up Black?(B171), and No Smudge Top Coat are essentials for any nail stamping enthusiast.?
Whether is it just some basic color, nail stamping patterns, nail foils, or mirror finished chrome/holo powders, our top coat will not smudge, crack or dull any design you have just slaved over.? ?Black & White duo is your BFF in your nail stamping journey.
*APPLICATION*: After picking an image from a stamping plate, apply the creative art polish to a portion of the image. At a 45 degree angle, use a scraper to spread excess polish over the rest of the image. Quickly stamp the image from the plate to stamper then apply on your nail in a rotation fashion from one side to the other.
*NOTE*: This is a set of stamping polish only. NO stampers, scrapers or nail plates come with this items.
- WHO DOESN'T WANT MORE STAMPING POLISHES? These heavily pigmented nail lacquers are a must have!
- BAM! WHITE + STRAIGHT UP BLACK: a 2 pack, match made in nail stamping heaven. Great for restocking!
- COMPLIMENTING CONTRAST. In the nail stamping world, you can not have white without black.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- FOR USA CUSTOMERS ONLY. Sorry World! SEE DESCRIPTION for more tips, tricks and helpful information.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
The black polish is weire
Top coat: greatest top coat! It feels and seems like it goes on thick but dries pretty flat. It goes on thick because in order for it to not smudge you need to have the brush covered. If you take too much off and the brush touches your nail, you may get smudge. White polish: have not tried yet. Black polish: when I first opened it something was wrong with the brush bristles. A few were not uniform with the brush and sticking out the side. I don't know if this changed the way applications worked but it was challenging to use. I felt this polish took longer to dry than the rest of them.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.