Silicone Nail Art Manicure Work Station - Lotus Mat
The Lotus mat is the ultimate nail workspace! Using the finger templates you can create and plan out designs, or use them to make DIY nail decals and more. Pick a Lotus petal to swatch or mix custom colors or use the ruler to measure out stickers, tapes, or chain! To clean simply wipe with acetone or polish remover with a lint free paper towel or cotton pad. Size: 15.7 in. (L) x 11.75 in. (W). Choose from 1 mat or 2 mat sets.
- THE ULTIMATE nail art work station, our LOTUS MAT will be your new favorite nail art accessory!
- NEVER WORRY about spilt polish or acetone on your nail art workstation again!
- GET CREATIVE: Pick a nail outline & create DIY decals, or a lotus petal to swatch/mix custom colors.
- CLEANING IS A BREEZE. Wipe with acetone / polish remover with a lint free paper towel or cotton pad.
- EASY STORAGE SOLUTION-When all cleaned up, just roll up or lightly fold your mat and stash away.
At first, I didn’t know if I needed this mat or not. After using it a few times I am so glad I purchased it. Just this Sunday I would have spilt metallic gold polish all over my table if it wasn’t for this mat. My one PSA to buyers is to make sure you are careful when you use sparkly polish because it is really hard to clean off the mat.
I love it
Since I'm new at stamping I really love the fact that I can test things out on the mat before doing my nails. Clean-up is so easy, I usually just pick up the bigger pieces with a wooden stick, and other leftovers I remove with my lint roller :) It came rolled up in a box (and in a padded envelope) that survived the trip to Europe perfectly, it is lifting a little on the sides, but not too much and it doesn't bother me. I will get a lot of use out of it, thanks so much!
Arrived larger than i thought it would be. Works great
Must Have Work Mat
The Lotus Silicon Mat is great and a must have when doing nail stamping and the like. Nail polish is easy to remove , making getting creative that mush easier.
Its perfect for reverse stamping! Don't know why I waited so long to get one!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.